Saturday, July 13, 2013

VACATION (picture overload)

 I tried to upload the pictures in order but it did not work out!
So this is the Lower Falls in Yellowstone
 Yellowstone and I got the rainbow
Looking down on the falls
 Buffalo we saw a lot of them I was so happy
 Jess and I at old faithful
 Old Faithful
 Mom and Dad

 Fire hole river
 Fire Hole River in the middle of the picture
is where Ashlee and Jake jump in
This is on the 3rd of July me and Kylie with
Aunt Jeanie's goat Lacey
On the fourth some of my favorite guys
Hayden and Jess going camping with the fam
 Fourth of July babies Hollister and Maylee
 Maylee having fun camping
 Hollister camping I love his smile!
 Me and Cooper hiding from Hayden
we played hide and seek in the forest
I love my cute little nephews!!
 Hayden, Jess, and Cooper we went for a little hike
 I got this picture of Cooper while I was hiding
from the boys I have so much fun with them
 
 Some of my favorite little guys!
Cousins and Best Buds Hayden and Cooper!
 
 On the fifth on our way to Island Park and Yellowstone
with some have the Hancey Fam! Fun times and lots of laughs
Mesa Falls

Jess and Mom at Mesa Falls
 The goof balls Ashlee and Jake
 Me and Jess at Mesa Falls
 Dad and Mom Mesa Falls

 Mesa Falls
 Some of the fam
 
 
 
 



 This girl is so goofy
 The lodge at Mesa Falls
 I love my sister!!
 Checking out the falls and being weird
 Me and Jess
 Ashlee "Just-A-Creepin"
 Me Ashlee and Jake

 View at quake lake
 Jake, Kaidance and Ashlee at quake lake
 Jess and Kaidance "beating us!"
 Kaidance was flying like a bird
Natalie, Ahslee, Jake and Mom
 Natalie and Kaidance
Love these little ladies
 Kaidance and the monument at quake lake
Khloe
 Inside John Sacks cabin at Big Springs Kaidance
was a little sleepy
 Hanging out at John Sacks cabin
 Riding Kambrie's bike was her fav
 Jill, Bruce, Shalee, and Grandma being funny
 Kathy's kiddos at gibbon falls
 Jess and I at Gibbon falls
 Kambrie at Norris Geyser Basin
 Some of our crew
~ Kambrie~
 Kyler at Norris Geyser Basin he loved it
 The canyon in Yellowstone
 Kambrie pretending to fall
 The falls in Yellowstone
 Jess at lower falls
 Jess and Statham
 
 


Mom and Dad at Fire Hole River
 Me playing in the water
 Ash and Jake getting ready to jump in
 Ash telling him to jump in
in she goes
 Jake jumpin in
 Fire Hole River
 Me and Jess at Fire Hole River in Yellowstone

 Ashlee the had to jump in and swim across
then walk up the rock shelf to jump in and then
it pushes them down
 This is the view of Jess' iphone going into the
river!! Yes I am so awesome and dropped it in
but lucky that I was so quick and grabbed it and
no damage done!! I felt really bad!
 My Aunt Konnie and Uncle Chad brought this huge
raft we had two groups go and we are in the second it
was in a river in Island Park this was so much fun
I am behind Jess waving to my Dad then I moved up
front with the party crew my Aunt Janet and Aunt Karen
We had a good time!
 Kaidance at the Three Bear in West Yellowstone
we always eat there when we go the breakfast was
so good! We also ate at the Gusher in West we had not
been there in a long time it was so good!
 How dang cute is this little wolf cub in the wolf cave
at the Grizzly discovery center in West Yellowstone
They had some eagles there that had problems they are so cute
 
We had a great 4th and I am so glad we spent the weekend with family! I am proud to be an American and I love the 4th of July thanks to all the troops and all that they do to keep us safe and FREE! We got to see Jess' family and have some fun with them on the 4th and then we went to Island Park and Yellowstone with some of my family and some of my Mom's family (the Hancey's) I love them and it was so much fun! I am so glad that we got to go sorry for the picture overload but it was a lot of fun and lots of fun memories!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment